If you would rather purchase online, please be very careful to:
- Fully and accurately disclose your medical history. Check with your physician if you are unsure about anything.
- Choose a medically underwritten plan or to have your application reviewed by underwriters prior to issue.
After your purchase:
- Carefully read your entire policy and be familiar with exclusions, pre-existing condition limitations and health stability.
- Carry your wallet card with you where it can be found if you can’t communicate.
- Be sure to contact the insurer immediately if you need to use your coverage.
Out of Province/Out of Country
Travel Medical Insurance
- Single Trip and Multi-Trip Annual
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption
- Rental Car
- All-Inclusive Plans
- Student Plans
Extended Health Insurance
- Individual, Couple and Family
- Dental, Drug, Travel and Hospital Cash Options
Immigrants and Visitors to Canada